Search This Blog

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pushin Tha Limitz


One of the very few of it's kind, Pushin Tha Limitz is a video mixtape consisting of some newer tracks (DJ Khaled... Born 'N Raised, Nappy Roots.... Good Day) as well as some classics (Coolio.... Gangsta's Paradise, Joe & Mystikal.... Stutter). If you enjoy videos, this video mix is definitely something for you to check out. You can view the video at my website.

Pushin' Tha Limitz track list...
01. Intro
02. Born 'N Raised (DJ Khaled)
03. Many Men (50 Cent)
04. Sittin Sidewayz (Paul Wall)
05. This Is Why I'm Hot (Mims)
06. Gangsta's Paradise (Coolio)
07. Breathe (Fabolous)
08. Back Then (Mike Jones)
09. Who The Fuck Is That (Dolla)
10. I Don't Give A Fuck (Lil Jon)
11. This Is My Party (Fabolous)
12. Oh Boy (Cam'ron)
13. You Don't Know (Eminem)
14. Damn (Youngbloodz)
15. Presidential (Youngbloodz)
16. No Problems (Lil Scrappy)
17. Flashing Lights (Kanye West)
18. Stutter (Joe feat. Mystikal)
19. Play No Games (Lil Jon)
20. Wall To Wall (Chris Brown)
21. Hypnotize (Notorious BIG)
22. New York (Ja Rule)
23. Good Day (Nappy Roots)
24. Closing Credits

Also, with the completion (and success) of Summer Heat 2009, I plan on beginning my journey into hip hop's history with my 2 cd tribute to 30 years of hip hop. This will (most likely) be a summer project. Also, with my wedding coming up on July 18th as well as helping my mom move in the same month, I don't foresee the project being fully completed until sometime in August. I will, however, keep everyone updated on the status. I am also hoping to squeeze in a 2nd edition of Rock vs. Rap (view track list and listen here) this year, too... especially with the enormous amount of positive feedback and cd sales of the original. I've been getting alot of requests for this one, so I am hoping to get round 2 done sometime before November.

No comments:

Post a Comment