Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Quick Hitzzz 2009

I just finished adding the latest in my annual "QUICK HITZZZ" series... which is dedicated to showcasing the hottest tracks of different years.

This year's edition is devoted to some of 2009's most popular tracks, as well as some great underground tracks that may be new to many people. Below, you can either download the entire mixtape or simply stream the mix to your pc. Either way, I hope that this one will bring enjoyment to some New Year's Eve parties.

Thanks to everyone who supports me & my mixtapes. Have a safe & happy New Year!!


Download Quick Hitzzz 2009 mixtape

Stream Quick Hitzzz 2009


Playlist....

01. Intro
02. So Fine (Sean Paul)
03. Prom Queen (Lil Wayne)
04. Shots (LMFAO feat. Lil Jon)
05. Sugar (Flo-Rida feat. Wynter)
06. Jump (Flo-Rida feat. Nelly Furtado)
07. I Know You Want Me (Pitbull)
08. Hotel Room Service (Pitbull)
09. Birthday Sex (Jeremih)
10. I Gotta Feeling (Black Eyed Peas)
11. Spotlight (Usher feat. Gucci Mane)
12. I'll Be In The Sky (B.o.B.)
13. Fire Burning On The Dance Floor (S. Kingston)
14. Shake My (Three 6 Mafia)
15. Bangin Body (Rabid Remix) (TREAL)
16. Don't Shoot Me Down (Lyrikill)
17. I Go Crazy (Huey feat. Colby O'Donis)
18. Psycho Chick (Lyrikill)
19. Baba O'Lolli (the Who vs. Three 6 Mafia)
20. Morning After Dark (Timbaland)
21. We Made You (Eminem)
22. Rapper's Delight (Joell Ortiz)
23. Tribute To Old School Mixing (Diamond Dog)
24. Slide (Thrill Da Playa)
25. Who In Da Club (DMX feat. Sean Kingston)
26. You're A Jerk (the New Boyz)
27. Chillin (Wale feat. Lady GaGa)
28. Tie Me Down (New Boyz feat. Ray J)
29. Baby By Me (50 Cent feat. Ne-Yo)
30. Swag Thru The Roof (Mike Jones
31. I Get It In (50 Cent)
32. Bagpipes From Baghdad (Eminem)
33. The Warning (Eminem)
34. C.R.E.A.M. 2009 (50 Cent)
35. It's My Time (Fabolous)
36. Hard (Rihanna feat. Young Jeezy)
37. Drop It Low (Ester Dean feat. Chris Brown)
38. Obsessed (Mariah Carey feat. Ja Rule)
39. Psycho (50 Cent feat. Eminem)
40. Death Of Autotune (Jay-Z)
41. If I Could (A. Moss)
42. Empire State Of Mind (Jay-Z feat. Alicia Keys)
43. Throw It In The Bag (Fabolous)
44. I Can Transform Ya (Chris Brown)
45. Run This Town (Jay-Z feat. Rihanna)
46. Crack A Bottle (Eminem)
47. This Is For All My Smokers (Red & Meth)
48. Always Strapped (Birdman feat. Lil Wayne)
49. Officer Down (Lloyd Banks)
50. Forever (Drake)
51. 30 Inches (Juicy J)
52. Mafia Music (Rick Ross)
53. Wasted (Gucci Mane)
54. Stanky Leg (GS Boyz)
55. 5 Star Bitch (Yo Gotti feat. Pitbull)
56. I Get It In (Omarion feat. Gucci Mane)
57. Shone (Flo-Rida feat. Pleasure P)
58. Feel Like I'm Back (Fabolous)
59. All The Above (Maino feat. T-Pain)
60. Yo Mama Gotta Moustache (Hot Stylz)
61. I Run (Slim Thug)
62. Hip Hop Ain't Dead (B.o.B.)
63. Swag Surfin' (Fast Life Yungstaz)
64. Wassup (Team Infamous)
65. Underdog (Kinfolk Kia Shine)

No comments:

Post a Comment