Search This Blog

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Diamond Dog's Top 10 of 2011

The year 2011 brought us some great music!! Here's 10 of my personal favorites from the year. For the full list of my top 30 picks of the year, please visit me at djdiamonddog.com.
  1. Good Feeling (Flo-Rida)
  2. Fast Lane (Bad Meets Evil)
  3. Party Rock Anthem (LMFAO feat. Lauren Bennett)
  4. Pyro (T.I.)
  5. Give Me Everything (Pitbull)
  6. She Ain't You (Chris Brown)
  7. Roll Up (Wiz Khalifa)
  8. Dedication To My Ex (Lloyd)
  9. Can't Get Enough (J. Cole)
  10. Niggas In Paris (Jay-Z & Kanye West
You can sample each song by clicking the play button next to the title. Click the track name to access the song at Amazon & click the artist name for a full bio at Wikipedia. Also, be sure to check out my full top 30  at djdiamonddog.com. Thanks for the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment