Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sexy Love (Valentine Mix) (Ne-Yo feat Marvin Gaye, Ja Rule, Jay-Z, & Beyonce)


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! I hope all you lovers, married couples, boyfriends, & girlfriends have a wonderful day today!! I'd like to take this time to share with everyone my dedication to my soul mate, my lover, my life.... Heather. Happy Valentine's Day, Heather. This remix of Sexy Love is dedicated to you, in honor of the song that's been ours for over 5 years now. I hope you enjoy it. I love you with all my heart & soul.

For all my fans, I also hope you all enjoy this great Ne-Yo song, which the original version appears on Ne-Yo's 2006 album In My Own Words. I am sharing it with everyone, but it is only here because of my baby... whom I took the time to put it together for. It is also a tribute to one of the greatest of all time... Marvin Gaye... whose life was cut way too short. His music was inspiring to everyone who ever listened. I've also included a bit of a hip hop edge to this one, featuring Ja Rule (one of Heather's favorites) & Jay-Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment