Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Delinquent Habits - California (Mambo-Hop Mix)




Back after many years off, Delinquent Habits opened up 2017 strong with the release of their new track, California, which expresses the group's love for their home state. This new track is featured on their latest album, It Could Be Round 2, which is currently available on Amazon & iTunes.

As requested by one of the promoters of Delinquent Habits, I have put together this remix of California, which is very abstract as compared to most of my remixes. This remix features a raw hip hop beat (as sampled from Rakim's Paid in Full, but with stronger percussion) combined with a Mambo sound featuring the trumpets as sampled from Lou Bega's Mambo No. 5. You can stream this mix directly to your PC and also download it for your local music collection. I also have a remix video available for streaming here.

If you enjoy the remix, please show me some love on my facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages. Looking to get something mixed up for a special occasion? Get at me. I can combine virtually anything you're looking for. Salute to all my supporters!! I'll have more online soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment