Search This Blog

Monday, November 13, 2017

Young MA - OOOUUU (AF1 Mix)




Although widely known on the underground circuit, Young M.A. came through the mainstream in 2016, smashing everyone in her way, with the hit OOOUUU. OOOUUU takes the hardcore, gritty street sound (that is so often associated with hip hop) and added in lyrics complete with an uncanny amount of wordplay and metaphors, making it enjoyable to listen to. OOOUUU is from her first album, HerStory, which is available on Amazon and itunes.

As a proponent of old school hip hop, I found a beat ( Air Force Ones by Nelly) that worked to pefection with Young MA's already phenomenal vocal skills. Inspired from the Modern Throwbacks mixtape, the OOOUUU (AF1 Mix) is now online for everyone and the download features both clean & dirty versions as well as tag-free DJ intro & outros. If you like Young MA, I recommend sampling OOOUUU (AF1 Mix) and taking advantage of the free, HQ download for your personal music library. I've also added a video for OOOUUU (AF1 Mix) since I really enjoy it so much!!

I appreciate the support from everyone, everywhere. There are folks who show me alot of love for my mix releases and for that, I am blessed. Thank you so much. Another one in the books, and more to come soon!!




Young MA - Ooouuu (AF1 Mix) video

No comments:

Post a Comment