Search This Blog

Monday, September 28, 2015

Nas - I Can (Rabid Remix)


download Nas - I Can (rabid remix)

 One of the most influential tracks in the new millenium, I Can reached out to the new age of youth and inspired them to follow their dreams. This is a very motivational track and preaches positive lyrics to a young generation. I Can is the highest charting single for Nas to date, peaking at #12 on the Billboard Hot 100. The original features a looping sample of Beethoven's Fur Elise, which can also be heard on the remix near the end.

You can jump online now and sample the rabid remix of I Can by Nas. The remix is a bit more raw (production-wise) but still has samples from the same original tracks involved. You can also download it for free and add it to your music collection. This remix, as always, is a HQ mp3 at 320kb/s so it will sound good on any sound system. 


Be sure to check out djdiamonddog.com for more remixes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment