Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Jay-Z - Niggaz In Paris (feat. Kanye West, T.I. & Mysonne)



~~ download Niggaz In Paris (Rabid Mix) ~~
~~ play Niggaz In Paris (Rabid Mix) on mobile device ~~

The original version of Niggaz In Paris, which appears on the Jay-Z & Kanye West album Watch The Throne, was a big hit in 2011 and peaked at number 5 on the US Billboard Hot 100. This remix of Niggaz In Paris retains the beat, but adds verses from both Atlanta rapper T.I. & New York underground rapper Mysonne. This is an ill remix and has some mild party breaks in it to give it some extra energy. So be sure to check it out and download it!!

 I appreciate everyone's support of djdiamonddog.com and I will continue to strive to bring you great mixes!! Stay on the lookout, because coming soon I have new mixes featuring Madonna, Petey Pablo, and Pitbull vs Gotye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment