Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Somebody That Used To Know You Want Me (Pitbull vs Gotye)


 
I've been quite busy early in 2013!! This will be my 7th blog entry for January and my 6th original mashup or mix this year!! I hope everyone is enjoying the music & I'm hoping to bring you all a record number of mixes this year!!

This mashup fuses the smash hit from Gotye, Somebody That I Used To Know (originally released in Australia in 2011 and in January 2012 in the US) with another smash hit from latin pop icon Pitbull, I know You Want Me (Calle Ocho). The completely opposite sounds of these 2 tracks are what make them so compatible. Somebody That I Used To Know is a mid-tempo ballad style pop track while Calle Ocho is more of a dance/party track. Once they are together, the sound is undeniable. Mixed in with a few sound effects & samples, Somebody that Used To Know You Want Me takes on a life of it's own and has a great dance sound to it. Original versions are available on Gotye's 2011 album Making Mirrors and Pitbull's 2009 album Rebelution.

You can sample Somebody That Used To Know You Want Me and download it for free at djdiamonddog.com. So, please, share the links with your friends so everyone can enjoy the free mixes available!!

No comments:

Post a Comment